Subject: [Leica] M8 Neckstrap Failure
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff)
Date: Mon Mar 26 04:29:51 2007

Hello,

Speaking of straps slipping and (earlier) Domkes, here's a cautionary tale:

The Domke straps are great for non-slippage until the rubber in them
deteriorates.  Last fall while traveling, my shoulder strap slipped off
while opening a door.  The M3 it was holding smashed the few feet to the
ground hard enough to bend the brass and make it impossible to load or
unload film.

I still use Domke straps, but I've replaced the older ones with new ones.

Jeff M