Subject: [Leica] PAW week 5
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Mar 24 11:13:38 2007

Thanks Bill,

After development in Xtol 1+1 for the recommended time  I scan the
negatives with the Minolta 5400. I use the highest resolution but no tweaks.
Then importing in Lightroom. Cropping and tweaking mostly with the
excellent curves tool. Some sharpening and then exporting to jpg.
Lightroom is very easy to use. It however can not replace photoshop
totally. If you want more control with layers and masks it can't be done
in lightroom.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema