Subject: [Leica] ZI 25mm on M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 22 13:04:12 2007

On 3/22/07 12:19 PM, "grduprey@mchsi.com" <grduprey@mchsi.com> typed:

> I was going to ask the same thing... You beat me to the punch Steve.  ;-)
>
> Gene

You need to have your 24mm frame lines filed down to 25 with a very fine
file.

But first you have to find the 24mm frame lines.
They only appear on st Patrick's day, April fools day and your own birthday.

CV or ZI should come out with a camera body for people who drive Saabs and
whose favorite color is purple and use alternate life style focal lengths.

A 24 instead of a 28, 40 instead of 50.
That's me  I go from a 24 to a 40 forgoing both the 28 which I don't have
and a 50 (Summicron) which I'm kind of bored with.

And a 75.

So its

24 40 75

And one for super weirdoes whose favorite color is Teal who go from 25(CV
Skopar which I use or ZI from Cosina) 43(Pentax) 85 (Summarex or others)

25 43 85

I think we need CV a la carte
Or ZI

Mark Rabiner