Subject: [Leica] Adobe Photodownloader
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 20:19:52 2007

Dom,

I take the SD card out every time to down load the images to the computer,
and do the same with the CF cards for my D200.  Have had zero problems and
do not ever expect to have a problem.  I use one of the usb card readers and
the downloading process takes but 30 seconds or so.  I never use the camera
to computer method, as it depends on cdamera power, which could be better
used to make images.

Gene