Subject: [Leica] 3 New pictures posted
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Mar 21 19:05:25 2007

Hi Alan,

We coincide in our favourite, and I thank you to signale the effect of the
"two noses"... I didn't appreciate it. The only point I not completely
coincide with your opinion is as said before on the concept of the
essential, for my taste I don't see these pictures cropped..., but of course
this is a personal option of everybody

Thank you very much for all your time and detailed opinion, very interesting
to discuss,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis