Subject: [Leica] probably your worse case nightmare! :-(
From: ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com (Ed Kowaleski)
Date: Tue Mar 20 16:56:05 2007

Ted, as other have told you, all may not be lost.

About four years ago my Hard Drive crashed with about 20 gigs of images.
Some was backed up, some not,  but I took to the local "Best Buy" store that
had a "Geek Squad" and they recovered about 10 DVDs worth of images and text
for me. Cost was around $100.

Ed Kowaleski