Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Mar 20 12:02:15 2007

Why repair it yourself when there's still 2 years left on the warranty.

I have been building my own PC's since the early 80's. (IBM clones).
In over 20 years no one ever touched my computers except me. But I
built them to be reliable. I only used the fastest SCSI drives and
the best peripherals. I still have 4 good working pc's I don't use
anymore. I just got tired of fighting Windoze. I bought an iMac in
2003 and never looked back. That's what I'm using now while I wait
for my new memory and hard drive to upgrade my G5. Does anybody need
any 33 Gig Ultra 160 drives with Adaptec controllers? Should work
great in a server.

Len