Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #12
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 18 23:52:11 2007

Aha! Top 8. There you have it :-) I am used to thinking Sweden, Canada,
USA ... the old Soviet teams were pure pleasure to watch, but they're
gone and the Czechs ...

All others are new :-)

Scandinavians are NOT next. Only Sweden plays decent hockey in
Scandinavia (I can say this because Finland is not Scandinavian, but
Nordic).

Daniel