Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #12
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Mar 19 07:03:25 2007

Ok, ok, I see I'm talking to a member of a hockey great power... Did'nt know
Finland is not scandinavian. But I think many listmembers wouldn't even know
that Switzerland and Sweden are not the same so my ignorance might be
excusable...
See you @ next hockey world championships... :-|
Didier

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #12)