Subject: [Leica] Noctilux and Back Focus Adjustment
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Mar 18 16:08:25 2007

Bob,

Did it affect the infinity focus? I was going to make this adjustment
but my Noctilux was way off, the 75 Summilux right on the edge and
the rest of my lenses perfect. So I got rid of the Noctilux. I would
have sold it even if the focus was perfect. I couldn't justify owning
it for the use I gave it.

Len