Subject: [Leica] Re: Have any of you had this happen with the M8?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 09:44:44 2007

Bill,

Same here I have not even thought about it.  But since Stan brought it up, I
ran a test.  It's not worth worrying about as it is only a couple of
seconds.  Love to shoot with this thing.  My wife no longer cringes about my
need ing film, but then she did give me the Evil Eye when I told her I
bought it.  Good thing it was Valentines Day and she was sick when I told
her.  ;-)

Gene