Subject: [Leica] re: [IMG] gun portrait
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Mar 15 06:00:12 2007

That's going back a bit. What about the Lone (A silver bullet? Who was
that man?) Ranger, Whirlybirds (Chuck and Pete and a Bell helicopter ),
Sea Hunt (Lloyd Bridges as Mike Nelson) and always good for a laugh,
Hiram Holiday
Then, later, there was a series with a submarine where a crew member
called Kowalski always "cracked".
Ah, misspent youth...
Douglas