Subject: [Leica] re: [IMG] gun portrait
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 15 04:36:42 2007

Addendum to that.
I just found that it was "Tales of the Texas Rangers" My older brother
always insisted on being Clay Morgan, the number one guy. I
was relegated to be Jace Pearson. I recall that the rangers would advance
resolutely down a street, with lesser rangers
progressively turning off. Jace would be the last to turn off, leaving only
the steely eyed Clay to face the camera. And my
brother's Colt was constructed of some metal castings (I think a Walker),
leaving me with some much smaller and less impressive
revolver. Only later did we acquire equal Lugers, that held rolls of caps.

Cheers
Hopalong again.