Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW Week 10 Las Vegas with no glitz
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Mar 14 16:26:27 2007

Thanks for the comments Ric.  I agree that perhaps the shadows of my
abstract were somewhat distracting and will find a similar scene on a softer
day.  As for the Fuji Model, it continues to amaze me that grown men what to
have their picture taken with paid models.  Spending time with soft on the
eyes ladies yes, especially if they can carry on a good conversation; but
step to a  young lass that was just talking about the latest movie hunk and
has absolutely no interest in you?