Subject: [Leica] M8 use filters or not
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 17:10:43 2007

Hey Frank, order one from the US, they seem  to be available in Black just
about anywhere.  I called the old Park Square Camera one day, they had it in
stock, I bought it and had it in my hand 2 days later.  I have since seen it
in black at several of the larger dealers ready to buy.  The Chrome M8's
seem to be the hard to find ones here.

gene

-------------- Original message from Frank Dernie
<Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>: --------------