Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 ShhudaySHot
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Mar 13 14:00:06 2007

That is indeed the way of doing it. If you do more exposures, you
risk getting unsharpness due to moving objects in the frame.
But the most difficult part is the translation to 8 or 16 bit: a lot
of ugly possibilities, too.
Does she use tone mapping from HDRsoft?
Philippe

Op 13-mrt-07, om 03:24 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: