Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two photographs from work
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Mar 13 01:24:40 2007

Wayne,

that welder is very good, you haven't let the light from the arc flood the
picture and there is still plenty of detail in the surroundings. At the same
time the arc casts a pool of light which focuses the eye on the main
subject.
Verging on the classic this one.

Like the grinder too, but there's no real subject - although the sparks are
spectacular. The first one just stands out.

Nice shots, keep on showing them.

Peter Dzwig