Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two photographs from work
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 12 19:56:00 2007

On 3/12/07 10:05 PM, "Wayne Torry" <wtorry@vbar.com> typed:

> Hello,
>

> It's taken me awhile, but I've finally worked up the nerve to share some
> of my work.
>

> Leica M5 | 50mm DR Summicron | Ilford XP2 Super
>

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/Houston/Welder+2.jpg.html
>

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/Houston/Derrik+Grinding.jpg.htm
>

> Thanks for looking. I appreciate and welcome all comments.
>

> Wayne

Looks terrific here.
When the color comes it has its usual effect on a sequence.
Not looking anywhere near as powerful as the black and white before it.
Its like "what's this stuff doing in here?"
The black and white looks like serious stuff. The color much less so.
That's how it pretty much always works for me.
But this black and white stuff is top drawer as far as I go.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com