Subject: [Leica] WAS: Didier's dog NOW.... (Wales)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 12 08:39:58 2007

Lawrence Zeitlin offered:
Subject: [Leica] Re: Didier's dog (Wales)

>>>I'm not one of those leek eating, daffodil wearing, rugby playing,
slate mining, sheep farming Welsh. <<<<<<<

Now Larry lad you might want to consider modifying that a wee bit, me being
of Welsh heritage! ;-) It kind of works like this...." You can take the boy
out of Wales, but you can't take Wales out of the boy!" ;-)

I'd hate to send the Welsh Guards to have a talk with you. ;-) Unless you
meant the above as a compliment to me forefathers and Mother!! ;-) ;-)

ted