Subject: [Leica] IR B+W 486 Filter Source in Germany - Huppert
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Sun Mar 11 16:04:40 2007

Frank,

So, this is why I need the LUG.

I double checked and he indeed quoted me the 486 filter, so all is okay.
The on-line catalog does list the 489, which as you point out is not what
Leica M8 shooters need.

The reference to the "289" in the original subject was a double typo.  I
will go hide now.

Thank you very much.

Bob Rose

Message: 5