Subject: [Leica] IR B+W 289 Filter Source in Germany
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Sat Mar 10 12:50:57 2007

(I don't think this violates the Friday only sales rule.)

If anyone is waiting to get IR cut-off filters, (B+W 489 IR-Sperrfilter) I
was given the following information from another Leica user who ordered them
from Germany.  I contacted this company by e-mail, since the web site is in
German.  They have 46mm & 49mm filters in stock, and are shipping now.  They
should have 39mm soon.

info@foto-huppert.de
www.foto-huppert.de
Michael Huppert
Cronenberger Str. 332 a, 42349 Wuppertal, Germany
Tel.: 0049 202 40 11 99
Fax: 0049 202 40 23 25

I have not gotten the filters yet, but so far this seems like a way to go if
you want some filters, and Michael Huppert has been very responsive in
e-mails.

I had to wait 6 weeks to get a 49mm filter from B&H,
and they still have not shipped a 39mm.  I don't think I will get the two
Leica filters from Leica until April, when they release 1.10 firmware.

Cheers,
Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IR B+W 289 Filter Source in Germany - Huppert)
Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] IR B+W 289 Filter Source in Germany)