Subject: [Leica] Leica Quality Falls Off?
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Mar 10 18:55:56 2007

I bought the 28/2.8 asph not long after it was released (mid
december), and build quality is the same of my 35/2 asph or 35/2 (IV
version). All them E39 lenses, all using the same rectangular hood-
rubber hood cap combination.

The E39 lens cap included (a copy of the classic brass Leica scripted
one) is certainly black anodized metal. I know this positively, as
there is a microscopical scratch on one of its edges and it shows the
bare, bright metal below...

Best

Ed

El 10/03/2007, a las 21:27, GREG LORENZO escribi?: