Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #11
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 10 14:35:38 2007

Didier Ludwig  showed:
>I guess I'm one or two days in advance of the PAW schedule. Who cares...
>better so than catching up all the time...
> #11 is about girl skating:  http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=11<<<

Didier,
Well done a fine use of making her shadow work.
The clean single shadow probably indicates this is an outdoor rink? Correct?

Usually what happens on indoor rinks if this were the case, there are
usually several "hot spot lights" following the skater creating multiple
shadows. Which become  distracting instead of a clean shadow as you have
here. Then again sometimes they create beautiful coloured shadows due to
filtered lighting.

ted

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #11)