Subject: [Leica] how to block users
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Mar 9 14:27:07 2007

I see you're using gmail. I'm assuming through the web client? If you
read your gmail account via a POP client then you can simply make an
e-mail filter using that system. On gmail you might create a filter
and simply have the message deleted or you can create a Label for it,
be creative, and then have the message funneled there. There's an
option to have it skip the Inbox and you can mark all of those for
deletion - or you can save them in case there's a particular bit of
information you need.

Hope this helps

Adam