Subject: [Leica] OT: Mountain-Climbing and Ansel Adams and Mark Rabiner
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 8 18:26:48 2007

At 09:17 PM 3/8/2007, you wrote:
>Almost every day I climb from where I am now at the top left corner point of
>Central Park -
>Mark Rabiner

Mark -  As you go around Central Park stop in at Sarabeth's
restaurant on Central Park South and say hello to my
daughter.  Laura's working as a manager there.  She probably won't
have her Leica at work but she does photograph a lot in the park with
it.  She still loves New York but wants me to send her some warm
weather from South Carolina (and she wishes she could have her dog in
her apartment - I do, too!)

Tina

http://www.iranian.com/Arts/2001/May/Manley/index.html

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Mountain-Climbing and Ansel Adams and Mark Rabiner)