Subject: [Leica] IMG soleil in color
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 8 16:09:51 2007

Steve, I think that our children and grandchildren ARE fine art in
themselves. Your colour shot was fun and tells us something of
Soleil as well. That fashion sense is developing! Besides, you have that
gorgeous portrait of Soleil at four years old in your
gallery. You can post any number of fun shots with that sort of credential
established.

Cheers
Hoppy