Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG More Hoppy Sydney pics
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 8 15:15:04 2007

F?lix L?pez de Maturana <FELIXMATURANA@telefonica.net> wrote:

> I appreciate most of the published pictures in the LUG, obviously some
> more than others, but it's rare I comment them mainly because I
> sincerely don't know what to say about. I don't like to say "it's
> wonderful..." but to add an opinion that could have improved the picture
> and this is not very often the case. Take my silence as an approval.

I'm in a similar position.  I don't have the time to properly look at and
appreciate very many of the posted photos, and I feel like if I'm
commenting I want to add something to the discussion instead of just saying
"nice picture'.  I want to be able to say WHY I like the picture and I
don't often have the vocabulary for that.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: LUG More Hoppy Sydney pics)