Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG More Hoppy Sydney pics
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu Mar 8 15:06:08 2007

> ah!  it's a rare photo I post that draws more than 5 comments.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com
Hi Doug

I appreciate most of the published pictures in the LUG, obviously some
more than others, but it's rare I comment them mainly because I
sincerely don't know what to say about. I don't like to say "it's
wonderful..." but to add an opinion that could have improved the picture
and this is not very often the case. Take my silence as an approval.

Felix.