Subject: [Leica] IMG: My trek to Switzerland
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 3 09:30:53 2007

Hi Nathan,
It's always a pleasure to walk with you via your photographs.
Quite a view you had from your living room.
My prefs of this stroll are the mountaintop convent and the couple
saying goodbye at the Z?rich station.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 3-mrt-07, om 11:22 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: