Subject: [Leica] IMG: My trek to Switzerland
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Mar 3 07:51:24 2007

Always a pleasure to travel with your eyes Nathan.
Demo announcement really popped out of the group for my eyes.
Clouds over Zurich - also very lovely - love those moody images.
waiting alone has a wonderfully rich color palette.
saying goodbye - what can I say - we've got something going with these.
big woman - just a delightful thing to look at - great color.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com