Subject: [Leica] More purple
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Mar 2 11:33:53 2007

Hi Mads,
The first one looks more balanced to me. In this one the waxy
reflexion highlights of the leaf are more disturbing to my eye.
It looks more like plastic.
So you made the right choice of posting the first as your pref.
Thanks for showing though,
Philippe

Op 2-mrt-07, om 20:10 heeft Mads Christensen het volgende geschreven: