Subject: [Leica] IMG: PESO: the difficult art of bird shooting
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Mar 2 11:30:48 2007

These damn chickens don't stand still for a millisecond... And they
move! Since I'm not into long lenses, even at 120mm (digital
equivalent) it's hard to keep them in frame.
Let alone with 400mm lenses and more! You chose the very hardest part
of nature photography, I understand now.
I had to boost my camera up to ISO 3200 to get a shutter speed that
could freeze them in the dark part of our garden .
(EXIF data: 1/200th at f4.8)
I tried to transform the noise into grain and worked it into
something B&Wish since in color it was incredibly dull.
Maybe it still is but as I said: it was the only presentable one.
Best to call it a frustration shot and nothing more.

Philippe

Op 2-mrt-07, om 19:44 heeft telyt@earthlink.net het volgende geschreven: