Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Feb 28 12:08:16 2007

Paris is the most amazing place in the world.(not that I've seen that
many places)  But the natives seemed much more inclined to take care of
German tourists than American ones  and this seemed puzzling.  Perhaps I
expected more because my father spent a year in a German POW camp after
trying to liberate Paris. His father did some time in the trenches circa
1917/18 for the same reason.  Go figure?

Walt