Subject: [Leica] Seen In New Orleans
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Wed Feb 28 11:35:46 2007

I have to say that on my visits to Paris I have found the people quite
pleasant and very engaging. I think any city's residents respond to
what it is you bring to them - if you are expecting rudeness, you will
generally ask for it in your own way. If you treat people with dignity
and kindness you will get that back.

Having said that, I think the folks in Mexico City were quite possibly
the most giving people I have ever met in the travels I have
done. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to find more places like
that.

Dave