Subject: [Leica] Polaroid Type 55 update
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Feb 28 06:47:50 2007

Sounds exactly like the answer I got from Agfa when I asked if they
were going to discontinue 120 film after the Swedish Agfa rep informed
me.

No, they said.

What they meant was they already had discontinued. The stock they had
was calculated to last a year (just like this film, 2007) and in 2008
they will decide if they will start up production again or not.

Agfa lied through their teeth. This person sounds honest.

Daniel