Subject: [Leica] Leica photographer. ; -) " With wife's gift, he got the picture"
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 25 19:25:30 2007

Ted,
I remember the greatest player of modern football here in Melbourne saying
after the team he coached winning its third flag in a row, in reply to :
"this must be a very proud moment and achievement in your career" saying:

I'd give it all away to be a raw recruit of 17 running onto the paddock
for the first time with all the uncertainties that involves.

How true, BUT as they say: "How's life?" Well its BETTER THAN THE
ALTERNATIVE!!!

Chin up ;-)

Cheers