Subject: [Leica] Occasional Photo, LKH another 28mm Summicron shot
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Feb 24 19:49:15 2007

Hi, Lee,

Shoot fast, they grow up in a hurry.  Very nice photo that all will cherish.
That Summicron really does a great job on, I assume, your M8.  My
great-grandson was at our house for a while today, but I didn't haul out a
camera.  He has seen so many flashes from family DSLRs that he puts on a sad
face when he sees a camera, and then smiles as soon as the picture is taken.
I will try a fast lens and no flash the next time I get an opportunity and
see if I can slip up on a smile before he knows what is happening.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA