Subject: [Leica] The light of a kiss
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Feb 22 15:18:05 2007

No, the "food for thought" was not really for a caption. When something is
"food for thought", it is something that inspires us to get thinking about
the subject, the different possibilities, and perhaps new ideas. One of the
best parts of going through galleries or books of prints is that it gets us
thinking about what the photographer shot and opens up new ideas of what we
might want to do. Looking at the other person's work plants a seed inside of
our mind.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com