Subject: [Leica] Taj Mahal
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Feb 21 20:08:18 2007

In spite of he fact that I'm over 50, I'd say that
just about every view of the Taj Mahal I've ever seen
in my life has been taken from within 10 degrees of
full-frontal, and from a couple of hundred yards away.
Except for one, every shot you posted, tourist or no,
showed me something new. I love it!