Subject: [Leica] Raw Developers - Capture One LE question
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Feb 21 09:21:58 2007

I installed Capture One, and was trying it for a bit.

Then I noticed it created a folder alongside my DNG images, and not
only replicated them, but made larger versions of them! The DNGs went
from just over 10 to over 13Mb, plus previews etc.

I know that hard drive space is getting cheap, but I've already got a
number of hard drives full of images, backup drives etc. I don't want
to suddenly need more than twice the number of drives if I'm using
Capture One on some images.

Is this the only way Capture One works? If so, I'm dumping it.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from carlmuck at verizon.net (Carl Muckenhirn) ([Leica] Raw Developers - Capture One LE question)