Subject: [Leica] The Elusive Digilux 3 compared to the Lumix L1 and the Olympus 330E
From: denik at comcast.net (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Mon Feb 19 19:31:11 2007

I find the 10X magnification of the E-330 makes manual lens easier
with the R 1.4/80 'lux.  I also use the ME-1 Magnifier when using the
viewfinder.  Another downside to the E-330 is lack of being weather
resistant.  I bought it with the 50/2 macro about 2 months before the
Digilux 3 released & quite pleased with it.

The R adapter I use comes from gadgetinfinity  for $25.   I believe this
adapter originally cost $100 a year ago. SAme one as Gary uses.

Is there any release & price info on Leica's 4/3rds 25mm/1.4 lens?

Dennis