Subject: [Leica] Digilux 3 Lumix adaptor
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphotoimages@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 15:26:17 2007

Phillipe:

I've seen pix from an Oly E-500 using the R Vario Elmarit 70-180 APO.
Really nice stuff.  Although I do own this lens, the one I'd like to seen on
either the Digilux r or the Oly is the R Vario Elmarit 28-90 Asph.  I also
own this lens and see it as very close to the focal range of the Digilux
3/Panasonic Lumix lens supplied with that camera.

The tele effect on the R Vario 28-90 would be interesting to see.

Regards,

Bob

From: phamard@numericable.fr