Subject: [Leica] I Tried an M8; Color Question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 18 10:13:59 2007

Bob,
If you didn't run any corrections in Light Room then the shift at 2500 is
major.  Sounds like a retest on a tripod so no other variations.  I would
also ask if they are on version 1.09 firmware on their demo.  I still
wouldn't worry about it, the correction in LR would be pretty simple even if
there were random color shifts.  I can say that my sample is not behaving in
that manner.

Reading between the lines at dpreview over many tests a lot of cameras shift
wb as the ISO goes up especially in tungsten, none as major as this shows.

Happy snaps in OK

Don
don.dory@gmail.com