Subject: [Leica] OT: medium format film and airport security
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Feb 18 08:34:19 2007

Hi Tina,

I doubt that these days they would hand inspect it. Maybe at Schiphol
where I have a special card that gives me special treatment in various
ways, including a separate security channel where there is never a queue
and so hand inspection might be possible. But I am sure that in Geneva
they would just take the film out of the lead bag and put it through the
scanner, so I would just be carrying additional weight for no reason.

I will just relax and send it through as I would with 35mm film.

Nathan