Subject: [Leica] Re:medium format film and airport security
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Feb 18 07:49:59 2007

I've been using ziploc bags without any problems for the past 2 years
traveling back and forth. I always have some 1600 with me so
it's never been a problem. "They make 1600 speed film?" is the usual
question.This is TSA though and not Europe.

The Bronica's had Neopan 400 in it going through x-ray and it's not been a
problem.

Chris