Subject: [Leica] Leica student discount
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Feb 17 14:57:24 2007

I should add, the student deal may not appear in the
online catalog because it would cause too much
confusion and be an invitation to fraud. Call them, or
order the 'educators' catalog.

Expect to be required to  send notarized copies of
everything from your birth certificate to proof of
your being registered an accredited photo program this
current term.