Subject: [Leica] Mac question
From: sam.kennard at mac.com (Sam Kennard)
Date: Sat Feb 17 08:10:55 2007

Bootcamp is made by Apple. CompUSA once promoted the use of Bootcamp.

http://37prime.com/blog/2006/04/11/compusa-promotes-?boot-camp?-to-sell-inte
l-based-macs/

http://tinyurl.com/ynuxoq

You will need an Intel Mac to run Windows.

Bootcamp allows you to dual boot - either OS X or Windows.

Parallels runs Windows in a Window in OS X.

There are certain versions of Vista that will run on a Mac. Microsoft has a
policy on that one. I think it's Home Premium and the other High priced
spread.

Stay with XP.

Sam Kennard