Subject: [Leica] Reducing traffic
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Feb 15 22:18:11 2007

Sort of like the labyrinthine U.S. income tax forms which have a statement
at the bottom declaring their compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act
of 19-whenever.

I guess what we have here is a Paperless Paperwork Reduction Act.

--Peter, who gets the LUG digest, which still seems to reply directly to
the list, but who always has to paste in the correct subject, which he
occasionally forgets to do. . .