Subject: [Leica] Fast 4/3 lens
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Feb 15 00:54:36 2007

Thanks Neal for the details.
The aperture setting is what I sensed (DoF & digital).
Now you might have a  picture taken at full aperture as it is what I'd
be looking for if I went this way - the D-Vario that comes with the L1
is quite OK even at 2.8 but for the "lack" of DoF.
Thanks for sharing a glimpse or two; even a file off list would do great.
Yours
Phileicangemix..