Subject: [Leica] Fast 4/3 lens
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Feb 14 22:39:26 2007

Thanks Owen,

Could you let us know the aperture setting on this very nice shot?
I can't find it and it might be interesting for other Luggers to know
this as we're here trying to figure out how the lense can perform.
Nice colour rendition but I'm not surprised for I'm getting to know what
the Oly sensor can do on my L1.
Thanks in anticipation
Yours
Phileicangemix